Greegan

Default Adding values from several worksheets - would appreciate the help

I am trying to reproduce our company's product order invoices on the
computer, in Excel. I'm using Office XP on XP Home Ed.

So I have the first invoice created to fit one sheet of paper when printed
from Excel.
My intentions are to have 3 of these "invoices" to appear on each worksheet,
and several worksheets each day. Each of the three invoices will be slightly
different signifying an office copy, a sales agent's copy and a customer's
copy.
I want to be able to total several sheets into one master tally sheet where
I will have office costs and totals summed up from the other worksheets....

My problem is when I want to add more sheets to any file (new day) that I
begin to use. I don't want to be modifying the master total sheet if I can
have it done in a macro command of sorts.
I would like to be able to click a menu bar button and have the workbook
automatically add a worksheet with the three invoices to it and then have it
name the tab with the contents of one of the cells in that worksheet.

If this can't be done with a macro then I suppose I could just create 50
sheets and just have the macro button unhide that sheet, but I am trying to
avoid that.

I appreciate any help given, thank you.