Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Undo button??

Not sure it depends on available memory.
I got 1G as well, but I can only do 16 undo's.

RBS

"davegb" wrote in message
oups.com...

RB Smissaert wrote:
You can't trace back very far with that.

If I remember right, it depends on how much memory you're got. At work,
I've got 1G, so I can go back a long way.

RBS

"davegb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bruise wrote:
Has anyone ever heard of a code that would function as an undo button?
My
spreadsheet requires staff to make many entries throughout the day.
Sometimes they get distracted with phone calls and lose their spot. I
would
like to add an 'undo' button that would 'undo' their last 1 or 2
entries.
thought of just closing without saving, but then they would lose all
their
other entries, as well.

Any suggestions?

TIA...
Mark

Maybe I'm naive, but what's wrong with the Undo button?