Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Rooney Peter Rooney is offline

Default Problem with USEDRANGE.ROWS.COUNT reporting one row too many

Norman,

I took a look at this, and tried the suggestions, but they didn't seem to
make any difference, so perhaps I have a corrupted worksheet.

I tried re-entering the worksheet and the range was correct up to a point,
then it started going wrong again.
I'll just keep at it, I guess, although thanks for the useful link.

regards

Pete

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Peter,

See Debra Dalgleish's suggestions for resetting the used range:

---
Regards,
Norman

"Peter Rooney" wrote in message
Good morning, all,

The last entry in my worksheet is in row 15 yet
activesheet.usedrange.rows.count reports 16 - or whatever the lowest entry
is in the worksheet+1
Another worksheet in the same workbook using the same code retruns the
correct value.

I tried deleting all the rows below the last entry, to eliminate the
possibility of spaces etc, but to no avail - does anyone have any ideas as
what might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Pete