Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Beckinsale Michael Beckinsale is offline

Default range name as rowsource of listbox?

Yes you can and it is entered without the " marks.

If you want to do it on a form using VBA use the following code in the
Form_Initialize code window

cbxCat1.RowSource = "Category"

Replace cbxCat1 & Category with your form name and named range respectively.
Note in this instance the " marks are used.

Regards

Michael

"Stefi" wrote in message
Hi All,

Can I use the name of a named range as rowsource of listbox? If so, how?
I use XL2000, and when I tried to enter the name in the rowsource field of
Properties window, I got a fatal error, that closed the whole XL
application.

Thanks,
Stefi