Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Duncan[_5_] Duncan[_5_] is offline

Default selection.find help!

Yep, Just tried that code and with a few changes to my ifs ive got it
working a treat, I see you used the cells.find instead of the
selection.find and i suppose doing it that way allowed you to put
(worksheetname-cells.find etc etc) which must be ensuring that it has
the right worksheet, I tried doing it worksheets("name").selection.find
but that didnt work and i didnt know about the cells.find.

Thank you for you posting GB which i am going to keep re-reading until
it sinks in!

Many thanks to you both

Duncan