Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GB GB is offline

Default Change the colour of a row depending on the contents of a date

Sorry I speak american. :) I assume by the reply below that you found the
answer? :) Otherwise, just apply the same autoformat referring to the cell
that is being evaluated to everything in the row... I.e. autoformat such
that if Cell $A1 meets a specified criteria then it is red. Copy that cell
and pastespecial formatting. With the dollar sign only before A, as you copy
across it will always refer to A1, as you copy down it will refer to the row
number as it relates to the original equation. I.e., if Row 1 is red when A1
is wrong, then when copying down, Row 2 will be red when A2 is wrong, etc...

" wrote:

sorted - thanks for your help