Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
praveen_khm[_11_] praveen_khm[_11_] is offline

Default Dropdown

Hey all,

I had previously posted this question but it seemed confusing to all.
So, I have broke up the question and this is my first query.

1. I need to create a macro. While recording it, I use filter to a
column which contains date (dd-mmm-yyyy). Now, who do I select the
present date from the list in the drop down? Suppose I click or use the
arrow keys for 17th January 2006. Tomorrow, when I enter a new data into
this, it should stand and select 18th January 2006 in the dropdown,
which is not happening. So is there any procedure wherein I can select
the present date in the drop down.
Help is appreciated. :)

Thanks,
Pravi