Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Open recently made .csv in notepad

Show your code which creates the CSV file: easier to modify that then to
create something from scratch.

Probably Shell() is waht you need.

Tim

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Rick K" wrote in message
I've created a working inventory xl file that saves a copy as a csv file.

But
this .csv requires some clean up before being ftp'd to it's destination.

In
the VBA end I am opening (after all else is completed) notepad.exe, but I
like it to open with the recently saved csv file. Our people will be

inputing
a file name into a textbox on the user form , which is then saved to

C:\ABC\
folder. How can I have notepad open with the newly created csv file?
Thanks