Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jbrack@email.uophx.edu is offline

Default Open a webpage using Javascript in Excel

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

I do have javascript enabled. In short, The excel form I've created
has shortcuts, (buttons), where I can pull data from a password
protected site quickly. This particular URL that is not working brings
up a webpage where I can enter a city name. Once the city name is
entered, there is a "go" button that I would click. That would bring
up the main webpage and zoom to that city on a map where I can proceed
to click on objects for information.

I did some clicking here and there and came across an error message :
Line: 91 Char: 18 Error: 'top.window.opener' is null or not an
object. Any ideas ??

Thanks