Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
thepython thepython is offline

Default Send Excel attachment, but wait till Outlook closes

Re Excel 2002

I am using the following to open an Outlook new mail window with the
attached workbook:-

objExcel.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show strInvoiceEmailAddress, "Latest
invoice attached"

I first saved the file so that the attachment would get a more
meaningful name.

I then want to delete the saved file with Kill... but the code does not
wait until the Outlook window is closed.

My query is this: is it possible to give the attachmnet a different
name to the default "Book1.xls", or how do I pause the code so that I
can delete the saved file and not get a message to say the file is in
use?

Many thanks.

--
thepython