Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan McCollick Dan McCollick is offline

Default Comparing data on two tabs

Hi all,
I have two spreadsheets that I import into two seperate tabs in my
workbook. The goal is to list projects that match from one sheet to
the other, as well as a seperate section for projects that do not
match(reconciliation). I currently have a macro that pulls the data
into two seperate arrays. My question is, is there a function in excel
that would do this for me(dsum??)? The macro takes almost 5 mins to
run(~400 items in each spreadsheet). My sort algorithm maybe what is
slowing down the process.

Thanks
Dan

Ps. I wanted to do this project in access, but was denied. Has to be
in excel.