Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GB GB is offline

Default easy macro?

I believe it is an acceptable solution, though not a macro.

What I would do, would be for each cell in the row that has not previously
tested as to be countered, if the negative of the answer exists in the rows
below it, do whatever is necessary to mark the row as not to be used. (Delete
it or flag it) <--- Whatever you do here will determine whether you should be
concerned about it previously testing true as a countered value.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You could use conditional formatting with a formula of

=ISNUMBER(MATCH(-A1,A:A,0))

--

HTH

RP

"Ctech" wrote in
message ...

Im having a column with numbers... a lot of these number are exactly the
same except that they are negative/postive so the sum of them will be 0

is there any way I can make a macro which wil indetify to cells which
will qual eachother out to 0?

-1500
-1000
-1000
-200
-100
-30
20
30
99.5
1000
1500

on this list above, these numbers will equal each other out:

-1500 + 1500 = 0
-1000 + 1000 = 0
-30 + 30 = 0

All help apprichiated.