Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
a94andwi[_18_] a94andwi[_18_] is offline

Default Writing update date and time in a cell on inputs

It's easier to ask for all you want at the start, rather than bit by
bit

QUOTE]

I agree with the above but as you get one thing to work you see some
properties that you don't like that much. That's why I bring you more
questions:)

I have a before_save function that writes the save date in field C1.
When I save it allso updates the offset cell with date. This is not
what I want and that's why I asked for the changes that didn't affect
row 1-3.
This don't seem to work.

Do you have any ideas.

Do you know how to make a loop that writes the save date in one cell on
each worksheet?
Today I'm using hardcoded scripts which is "stupid" when I add new
worksheets.

--
a94andwi
a94andwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21077