Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kassie Kassie is offline

Default newbie.... need some code... I HOPE!

Hi Beechum

Remember, the last condition you should evaluate, is the RIGHT(B1,3) ones.
Also, make use of the IF(OR( formula to group your results. Iow, all
numbers evaluating to say "l", can be grouped togeterwith the OR bit, to
reduce the number of IF's

"beechum1" wrote:

ok.... i like that idea... seeings how i don't know how to do much else,
that makes alot more sense than trying to learn something i really don't
need.

and i wasn't fightin... just saying..... I planned on proofing it as i
went, but when i found it didn't work, i didn't proof it anymore....
thanks though, i know what your saying......

So 7 level IF statements is the max then??? I guess I'll find out here
in a minute hahaha.

--
beechum1
beechum1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30489