Mobile PhD

Default How to generate a report from multiple lists in Excel 2003?

I have a workbook that I am trying to use as an accessory order form for a
wireless phone company. The workbook is comprised as multiple worksheets,
one for each manufacturer. There is a column that denotes the quantity of
each item ordered. I would like to generate an order summary at the end of
the workbook that is easily printable for our wharehouse staff to fill
orders.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated, as I have
been racking my brain over this for about a week.

-Thank You