Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
beechum1[_2_] beechum1[_2_] is offline

Default newbie.... need some code... I HOPE!

kassie.... i'll check out the vlookup command.... I of course, am jus
getting started. as far as the 031 thing.... i have the IC031
ID031... or will have had... if i were to complete proofing th
code.... all of them in alphabetical order, so that IF ic031 wasn'
found, and IF ID031 wasn't found, all the way to the XD031, then al
the remaining 031's will return the proper code... so perhaps i didn'
proof it, but it seems to me that the way i would have finalized it
would have worked. the capitolization also is just not having bee
proofed... once i found out that i couldn't use the line as is,
didn't proof it

--
beechum
beechum1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3048