Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zani Zani is offline

Default Desperation is Setting in - Date Formats! :-(

Thanks chaps - your posts came just in time to stop me throwing myself off
the roof - I thought I was going nuts! One to remember for the future me
thinks.

Thanks again - only hope I will be knowledgeable enough one day to help
people in return.
--
Zani
(if I have posted here, I really am stuck!)

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Zani,

Try:

Range("A1").Value = CDate(Me.TextBox1.Value)

---
Regards,
Norman

"Zani" wrote in message
I have a series of UserForms capturing and writing data to an worksheet,
trouble is no matter how I format anything cannot get the format of a date
entered in the UserForm to match the worksheet formats. ie When I enter
05/02/06 (5th Feb 06)on the UserForm it is transposed to 02/05/06 (2nd May
06) on the worksheet!

Am I going nuts or is there a way to get around this - it's seriously
knocking my plug in now!