Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Buck[_3_] Buck[_3_] is offline

Default Type Error in For Each Worksheet Loop

Thanks for the response but I was actually hoping you guys would find a
problem with the code.

The code works fine for me as long as it is in a workbook I create. If
I send the workbook I created to a coworker, it works fine.

However, if a coworker pastes the code into a workbook they create,
they get the run-time error 'Type mismatch'. If they send me the
workbook they created, I get the same error they do.

We are all using the same version of Excel and I've verified that we
all have the same references. I'm mystified.