Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
clmarquez[_10_] clmarquez[_10_] is offline

Default Setting Public Variables Error

I'm brand new at VB, so my problem-solving abilties are rather
limited...

I have 4 public variables that I have defined in the "Declarations"
area of Module1. Within Module1, I have a bunch of macros that use
these public variables. The 4 variables could be considered
"constant", in that I don't want them to change from macro to macro.

The error I get is "Compile Error - invalid outside procedure", and it
shows up when I try to set the first public variable. My public
variable code is below. Any help is greatly appreciated...
_____________________________________
Public iRange As Range
Public QU, PS, PM As Worksheet

Set QU = Sheets("Questionnaire")