Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Find Macro

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Jerry" wrote in message

"Gary L Brown" wrote in message
Run 'SearchFinder'. It is an adaptation of something Mr. Manville wrote
about 7 years ago.

hth,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was
this
Post Helpfull to you?''.

When it asks you what you are looking for, put *-s-* as the searched for
criteria....

That worked really very well.

Now I have 2 different worksheets 1 & 2 that will have some cell data that
is the same. I would like to compare the cell entries of both sheets for a
match. For every one of the entries not found in sheet 2 that are in sheet
1, I would like to write them to another sheet. For everything not found

in
both sheets, write them to another.

Thanks.