Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steven_senko steven_senko is offline

Default Help with Macro for work

Ok here's my issue.......

I'm going to be getting a new job at work but in order for me to get it
there's a certain formula or macro that I need to write and I'm
completely lost.

The situation is this, I work for a major computer company and every
week we get a spreadsheet that has every individual service that our
call center has setup. What I do is I go through all the information
and basically fail or pass the service based on whether process is
followed. So every week a new spreadsheet is added to the workbook
with the previous week services, now I have a constant spread sheet
called "Repeat Offenders", basically what I'm trying to do is make a
formula or a macro that will search the I collumn (pass or fail column)
from row 2 and down and the A column (the name collumn) from row 2 down
so that the the services that I deam have failed on the weekly
spreadsheets will be tallied next to the agents name on the repeat
offenders spreadsheet which will just have a list of the agents names.

I don't know what to do with this and any help would be greatly
appreciated.

--
steven_senko
steven_senko's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30417