Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Retain Format When Coping Visible Cells Only to New Worksheet

Glad you got it working.

Ronster wrote:

The Paste Special ColumnWidths worked! First I create the report with
all the hidden rows and columns with the formatting just the way I want
it. I then create a new worksheet. After that I do the Edit, GoTo,
Special, Visible Cells Only. I then switch to the new WS, location A1.
I do the Paste Special Column Widths which reformats ALL the columns
to the same size as the origianl. I then simple do a Paste which
inserts all the visible data and any colored cells or other formatting
that the other WS had. Works great! Thanks

--

Dave Peterson