Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Jost John Jost is offline

Default Option Button - Cell Link Issue

Tom,
Thanks for your help. It was the "LinkedCell" object I was missing.
Unfortunately, the "$C" & rw won't help as my pointer may or may not be on
the same row in all instances. But this does get me where I need to go.

Where can I find all the Groupbox, OptionButton, and Checkbox
properties/object information? This has been a real stumbing block, as if I
dont know the property I need I dont know what to type.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Coincidence or is there a relationship between the option button name having
the row number in it.

Dim ob as OptionButton
for each ob in activesheet.Optionbuttons
sName = ob.Name
rw = trim(Right(sName,2))
ob.LinkedCell = "'" & Activesheet.Name & "'!C" & rw
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"John Jost" wrote in message
I am STILL working on a spreadsheet that uses a lot of Option Buttons (all
grouped nicely). I am finding that the "Cell Link" sometimes gets
disassociated from the original cell. I would like to fix this by writing

chunk of code for the ActiveSheet.OptionButtons. object, but don't know

how
to tell it that OptionButton (Option Button 17) should be linked to cell
C$17$ (which has a named value of "LV_PAXType".

Can someone help?