Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] knox5731@gmail.com is offline

Default Paste Special issues

' Detail Machine Code, PCI, and Agreement type Column
'Set ws1 = Worksheets("Calc")
'Set ws2 = Worksheets("Generator")
Dim lastrowDMC As Long
Dim rDMC As Long, rrDMC As Long
rrDMC = 14
Dim DMC As Long
DMC = Range("I11").Copy
With ws2
lastrowDMC = .Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
For rDMC = 14 To lastrowDMC
Range("I11").Select
Selection.Copy
ws2.Cells(rrDMC, "C") = Selection.PasteSpecial '_
'Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

rrDMC = rrDMC + 1
Next rDMC
End With

I'm trying to get I11 (a static cell) to copy in a loop to Column C
starting at row 14. However, when I try to copy I get the value "True"
in all of the cells cause I11 has a formula..So I want to paste special
values, but I keep getting syntax error when I uncomment the
'Paste:x1PasteValues....' parts....Help?