Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Hiding and Unhiding Worksheets

Also, I can't name the Worksheets because at times the names will be
different as I continue creating this tool. So basically what I want to do
is to say hide all worksheets except Vendor Worksheet or Merchant Worksheet
or Vendor Worksheet and Procurement Worksheet! Thanks Again

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

You can't hide all, since at least one worksheet needs to be visible all the
time.

Dim sh as worksheet
list = Array(1,5,8,9,10)
for i =lbound(list) to ubound(list)
set sh = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
set sh = worksheets(list(i))
On Error goto 0
if not sh is nothing then
sh.Visible = xlSheetVisible
Next

--
REgards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Rob" wrote in message
How do I hide any worksheets that are hidden. In some of my macros, I am
creating worksheets in a workbook but at certain instances all of these
worksheets may not be created and others may. I want to just specify

unhide
all or hide all.