Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
josh josh is offline

Default Using a database to create new worksheets based from a template

Hello,
This might be a rather easy question for some, or I may have
complicated it beyond what it needs to be. Maybe I can simplify it, but
nonetheless, I need help. I'm not a programmer and I have a vague grasp
of any programming code.
Ok, I hope i can describe this so that other people can understand it.
Here we go:

I have a database of information regarding addresses, phone numbers,
customer names, etc. and I've made a template for the way it should be
displayed. The layout of the information is as follows:

name joe smith jane smith dwayne jones jeremy jones
address 123 park 456 fareway 123 circle 123 square
city clark clark harken harken
state ak ak ak ms

I'm wondering if I can make the template use variables instead of
specific references, example: =concatenate(data!b1, "months", data!b2)

I want for each column of information to be copied to a new worksheet
using the template.

If anyone needs more information to help clear up anything, I'll be
glad to help.

Thank you,
Josh.