Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JamesJordan JamesJordan is offline

Default Making sheets with a macro

Thanks I will try that out. That should give me a good start. I will
already have a couple of sheets in the workbook. Also, I am messing
with a macro to create a corresponding sheet for each sheet that is
created. What it is, is that I will use the code you gave me to create
a macro that makes multiple planned pages and then I hope to be able to
run the another macro to create a planned vs. actual sheet for each of
the planned sheets that exist. I appreciate your help!

-James-