Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Matlack[_43_] Brian Matlack[_43_] is offline

Default If Value Problem

Hi!
I have a code that checks to see if the user put a value (greater tha
0) in a cell and then displays a message if they didn't. The problem i
if they put a value of .51 or greater it works but if the value is .5 o
less it displays the message as if they did not put a value in at all.
I know it must be in the way I wrote the code but I don't know what
did wrong. Her is what my code looks like.

[begin code]
Sub subtest()
Dim x As Integer
x = Worksheets("Add Info Sheet").Cells(20, 5)
If x = 0 Then
MsgBox "You must enter the number of hours you are requesting."
vbOKOnly, "Krause Warranty Info"
Range("E20").Select
End
End If
Sheets("Info Sheet").Select
Range("E19").Select
End Sub

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

--
Brian Matlac
Brian Matlack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=350