Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Amber_D_Laws[_11_] Amber_D_Laws[_11_] is offline

Default Code created in a Macro not working for a Command Button

I forgot to tell you where to look, and exactly what I am trying to get
the thing to do. Sorry.

This button is supposed to protect the file and lock it up the file so
that the client my user will be sending the file to can look at it and
print it, but nothing else.
My problem is in step 2 where on the "QUOTE" sheet itself, I am hiding
some user notes, and locking cells that were previously unlocked. This
is where I have the attempt to select all the cells that is giving me
the run-time error.

As I mentioned previously, I created the macro, edited it with a few
extras you can't get from macro recording, and tested it by running the
macro. It worked like a charm. My problem started when I transfered that
coding into the sub for the command button.

Thanks again Ron. :)

--
Amber_D_Laws
Amber_D_Laws's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30012