Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mastermind mastermind is offline

Default Change Event Problem

That isn't quite what I was looking for. I need the macro to fire
every time except when the initial value of the cell is " " (nothing).
When the user opens the sheet for the first time it will be blank.
They will then populate certain fields with data. I don't want the
macro to fire while they are inputing the information...only if they
decide to go back and change something they have already answered. I
hope that is clearer. I don't know how else to explain it.