Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I do this with arrays?

Ed,

Add this as the last line of the macro:

MsgBox "Array 2 size is now: " & UBound(Arr2)

With your example, I get 3....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Ed" wrote in message ...
I put the Option Base 1 in as a matter of course - it's too much extra work
for me to remember to subtract 1! <g

I did notice that the revised array (Arr2) is still as large as before -
that is, UBound before and after are the same. Going from Tom's response,
I'm assuming this is because some value positions are now "" or null, but
are still there. I must have missed something in your code when I
transposed it into mine. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Ed