Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
praveen_khm praveen_khm is offline

Default Subtotals

Hey all,

I need your help to complete a project of mine. I am making project
using Macros. I have least knowledge of VB Script. I am creating macros
by recording it. I have created subtotals for a worksheet. Now, I need
to copy only the titles and the numbers assigned to it. But when I copy
it and paste it, or even using paste special, Values, I get the complete
content but not the only required data. Ex. I select option 2 when
created subtotals. There, I get a list of all the variables with a +
mark next to it. If I copy the content and paste it else where, I get
all the details which appear when + is clicked. I need only the data in
there, i.e, only + contents to be copied and pasted. Please help. Quick
response is appreciated.
Thanks,
Pravi

--