Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Button on a sheet always visible

You could add code to your workbook to show that button when that workbook
is activated or opened, hide it when deactivated or closed.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"avveerkar" wrote
in message ...

Thanks for your responses. But for design reasons I want to have my
buttons placed at the bottom of the displayed sheet. Cannot lock bottom
rows to freeze pane. Yes button in menu bar is an option but it would
then appear in all sheets of the workbook. I would prefer a command
button on a sheet, at the bottom and it stays put where it is located
and not move with scrolling.

A V Veerkar

--
avveerkar