Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Retain Format When Coping Visible Cells Only to New Worksheet

Or just copy the columnwidths separately--or select the whole column(s) first
(untested).

Ronster wrote:

I'm using xl2K and it doesn't work the same as yours. When I copy
Visible Cells Only and paste them to a new WS ALL the columns and rows
are the same and about 1/3 of the data is unreadable (requires
resizing). I tried the edit|paste special|columnwidths but when
pasting I get an error message saying the areas aren't the same size.
It looks like it's time to upgrade to 2003 or use my slow delete hidden
rows/columns macro.

--

Dave Peterson