Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daya Daya is offline

Default Issue in VBA functions

Hello,
I have an application which has more than 200 VBA user define
function. Some times, I get the error in recognizing the function whe
I reopen the excel sheet which has functions. For example if m
function in named as GetUserList, when I reopen the excel, It has a
value "='C:\Program Files\Microsof
Office\Office\LIBRARY\TNG\TNG_Write.xla'!" added to front of th
function.

I know this will happen, If I didn't open the add-in. But it happen
after opening the addins also. Also it happens when this excel shee
was created by one user and reopened by another user.

Any answer on this issue is appreciated.

Thanks
Day

--
Day