Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MaxRoberts22 MaxRoberts22 is offline

Default Excel 2003 - Keep a Macro Running While the Workbook is Open

I have a macro I linked to a drop-down data validation list containing
dates from another an index sheet in the workbook. My macro reads the
day and month of the date selected on the drop-down list and displays
the proper columns. The marcro is set to run when the workbook is
opened, as there are other things in the marco that determine what
columns are hidden/shown upon it opening.

The problem is that I have to manually run the macro after I choose a
new date. Is there some way to run the marco continuously so that when
I choose a new date the sheet will automatically update?

Ben