Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronbo Ronbo is offline

Default add comment to object

Sorry for the bad question.

Thanks for the help.

I want to find a way that I can create a help button (a text box named
"rectangle 13") so that if the user needs help on the tem, they can click on
the help object and a help screen like a comment will popup.

I have an Object = Rectangle 13. To it i added a macro "a"

macro "a" = ActiveSheet.Shapes("Rectangle 13").Comment.Text Text:="Test"
& Chr(10) & ""

I hope this helps some.

Again, Thanks for the help

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you mean a shape on the worksheet, maybe you can widen the column, increase
the row height and put a comment on that cell that is below that object.

You'll see the comment when your mouse is over the cell, but not over the shape.

Ronbo wrote:

How can I add a comment to an object?

As always thanks for any help.

--