Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default corrupted .xls / Copy Modules???

Hi Bret,

Several people have reported the ability to recover code modules using the
Open Office suite which is available as (60MB+) download at:

http://www.openoffice.org/

There is also a CD option.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Bret" wrote in message
An Excel VBA program I've spent much time on somehow got corrupted and
wont
open up, I have an eternal hourglass when I open the file that wont go
away
no matter what I do. Though I regularly back up my work, this corrupted
file
represents a whole days worth of coding that I cant get too.
Is there absolutely anyway I can get to my modules code and copy it over
another workbook maybe thru VBA. Also, I have password protected my
modules.
Just grasping at straws here before I start over.

thank you.