Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] albert@netmation.com is offline

Default Dynamically change cell range in formula by background color?

Have a spreadsheet with columns representing weekly data. I have
formulas which total history weekly data, and the forecasted data for
future weeks. As weeks go by I change the color of the background of
the last week to show that it is now actual history data. What is the
best way that my forumlas can be adjusted to represent this color
change without having to edit the range of cells manually? Is there a
better way to do something like this?