Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cooter24 cooter24 is offline

Default AutoFill Weekdays problem

Hello,

I am fairly new to programming so bear with me. I have a number o
sheets that I have to update monthly which I am trying to automate.
have been able to do everything but avoid pasting holidays when I us
autofill and paste special weekdays. Is there anway, similar to th
networkdays function, in programming where I can only pastespecia
actual workdays and avoid the holidays? I know I can use a look u
functon and then delete but I would rather avoid that. Any help i
appreciated

--
cooter2
cooter24's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2961