Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Boynton via OfficeKB.com[_3_] Mike Boynton via OfficeKB.com[_3_] is offline

Default Finding cell closest to textbox

Jim Rech wrote:
.Shapes(i).Topleftcell.Interior.ColorIndex = 20

|I have a calendar that has the days numbers (ie: 1,2,3,4) in a textbox that
| is positioned in the upper left hand corner of the cell for the day of the
[quoted text clipped - 23 lines]
| Next i
| End Sub

Thanks for the help Jim, that does the trick. I just relised while I was
doing some more testing that the .Name property is returning the wrong
textbox. What I need to look at is the text that is in the textbox, but when
I change my code from ShNm = .Shapes(i).Name to ShNm = .Shapes(i).Text it
does not find anything. Am I using the wrong property?