Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Rooney Peter Rooney is offline

Default Identify the column of a range by letter instead of number

Good afternoon, all!

I'm trying to reference a cell based on:

Whatever the column is that contains the range "ILHID" (currently column B)
and
target.row

At the moment, I can use range("B"&target.row), but I want to make this
dynamic, so that if the position of ILHID changes, the code will still work.

Can I either reference ILHID's column by its letter, or is there some clever
combination using CELLS that I could use (that I'm currently working on, but
not having a great deal of luck with)?

Thanks in advance

Pete