Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LPS LPS is offline

Default Modifying an Old Excel Macro

I have a macro (see below) which is designed (by someone else) to hide rows
that do not have any data in the current cell. Instead of hiding these rows,
I would like the macro to delete them.

I have tried to substitute the lines which change the row height to "0" with
the command: =edit.delete(3). This does not seem to work. Does anyone know
the correct syntax for a an older macro like this, to delete rows? Or, what
would all the code be if I converted the entire thing to Visual Basic. I am
a novice when it comes to this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

HideRows (H)
=ECHO(FALSE)
=ACTIVATE("Voucher")
=FORMULA.GOTO("Top_Item")
=ACTIVATE("Input")
=FORMULA.GOTO("Hide_items")
=SET.NAME("ItemNo",1)
=FOR("HIDE",1,2625)
= SELECT("RC")
= IF(OR(GET.FORMULA("RC")="0",GET.FORMULA("RC")="",D EREF(SELECTION())=0))
= ROW.HEIGHT(0)
= ACTIVATE("Voucher")
= ROW.HEIGHT(0)
= ELSE()