Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
susan hayes susan hayes is offline

Default How to print specific worksheets

Some background to what I'm trying to do:

In Worksheet1 I have designed an order entry screen where the end user enters several variables such as country,
quantity, price, etc. When all the required information is entered formulas calculate the remaining info such as
commissions, levies etc. based on the respective market chosen by the end user. This info found in specific cells in
Worksheet1 is linked to 21 other separate Worksheets that are representative of each different market/country.
I have introduced a Command Button in Worksheet1 called "Process" which will enable the correct Worksheet to be printed
based on the country selected.
Eg. If Worksheet1 chose the country as Germany found in Worksheet5 then when the command button was pushed it would
print this specific Worksheet5.

This is what I am trying to do. I have designed it this way (21 independent worksheets) because each invoice/worksheet
for each respective country has specific terms and conditions required for the customer viewing.

In Worksheet1 I have written:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim country As String
country = Cells(6, "B").Value
Select Case country
Case "United Kingdom":

Case "Hong Kong":

Case etc.

End Select

I have not been successful in writing the code to make the required worksheet print. I would also like to hide these
Worksheets2 through 22 to keep them from view of the end user, they would only be able to view the hard copy form when
printed.

Thank you,

Susan