Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default imitating cut and paste

Hello. Thanks. But the idea is to highlight the cells I need to move then
cut them (ctrl-del) and then paste where I want (shift-ins). So I would tie
one function to the ctrl-del shortcut which would do the copy and store the
range that needs to be copied somehow. Then on shift-ins another function
would paste whatever was copied and clear the contents of the original
cells. When I created a macro to see what happens when I do it by hand I
noticed that it selects the area I am going to paste to which I presume
means I lose the original selections and can't clear its contents afterwards
so I need to remember where it was.

marko wrote:
could this hepl:

Sub Button1_Click()