Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
alberto via OfficeKB.com alberto via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Put a Formula into a Cell with Index

Thnak you all of you Tom and Bob you have pretty good understanding of Excel
you help me too much!
I do appreciate all your help, could suggest me any refference where to study
or where to see that kind of knowledge,
once again , thank you very much

Alberto

Bob Phillips wrote:
Tom gave you

Worksheets("Sheet2").Cells(iRow, 5).Formula = "=Sheet1!$D" & kk & _
"* FacInd!$E47* FacInd!$E93"

In this the column, D, is explicitly stated, it is not dependent on any
variable, whereas the row is a variable KK. So if KK is 4, this is
equivalent to putting the formula

=Sheet1!$D4* FacInd!$E47* FacInd!$E93

in that cell. This appears to be what you asked for.

I am sorry English is not my language I do not understand the term
<<hardcoded a colums of 'D'

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]

Alberto