Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul M[_6_] Paul M[_6_] is offline

Default Search multiple sheets, then paste results in new sheet

Hello,

I searched the web and newsgroups but couldn't find a way
to do this. I would like to search multiple sheets in a
particular column and paste the complete row containing
the searched word into a new sheet.

For example, suppose I have 2 sheets (sheet1 and sheet2),
each containing 3 colums (item_number, description, brand).
I would like to search for all items that are Acme brand,
and have the results (complete row) pasted into a new
sheet (sheet3).

Anyone know how this can be done? I would truly appreciate
any help with this.

Best regards,
Paul