Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions
Paul W Smith[_4_] Paul W Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Worksheets

I am looking to populate a list box on a userform.

I have set it's Row Source to a specific range on a worksheet.

I am trying to make the Row Source Range Dynamic based on two parameters.

I have nine identically formatted workbooks. The first Parameter and I
managed this part, refers to a location (by me using offsets). The second
parameter and is a number needs to refer to which of the nine worksheets to
use.

Can anyone offer any ideas?