Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nikkimc nikkimc is offline

Default Please Help!! DD:HH:SS to seconds driving me mad

hope someone can help here. Basically have 2 columns - 1 has dd:hh:ss
and the second is Seconds - calculates networking data etc...we have a
formula which converts the 00:00:00 into seconds but you need to
manually type in the dd:hh:ss figure to get this....

Is there a macro which can be used or a formula which says - ok look at
A1 which is dd:hh:ss and then convert to seconds and input B1
field...surely there is?

is there a script which can be used?
please help its driving us mad....thanks in advance people

--
nikkimc
nikkimc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30218