Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cbrd[_23_] cbrd[_23_] is offline

Default Drop Down List

Well I was wrong, it wasnt working correctly.

http://www.ashleylandscaping.com/sample.xls

I posted a sample there (theres a few worksheets in there). Im workin
on the sheet "Make - Invoice". You will see a drop down list to th
middle right. When I selesct a name in the drop down list, it shoul
put a Customer ID # in cell G10. When this happens it fills in th
customer address and such, but it doesnt fill in the unpaid inf
starting on line 16 (it gets this info from sheet "Job History".

Right now I have cell I11 displaying the info from the drop down lis
and manually typing in G10. I hope I explained it right

--
cbr
cbrd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3000